Last Updated: 8th December 2020
2. Site Visit Data. This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site. We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
4. Email Management. Your email address will only be recorded if you choose to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will be added to a mailing list only for this and upcoming course related information. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without your consent.
5. Collection of Personal Information. “Personal Information” shall mean the information which identifies the User, name, email address, phone number, password or any other information provided to Sportify at the time of registration or any time thereafter. Sportify shall use your Personal Information to communicate with you. The said communication can either be by calls, text or emails. If at any time you wish to not receive any communication from our end you can opt-out of the same by writing to us on email@example.com.
6. Note. The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
7. Copyright Policy. The contents of this website may not be reproduced partially or fully, without due permission from Sportify. If referred to as a part of another publication, the source must be appropriately acknowledged. The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
8. Hyperlink Policy. Links To External Websites/Portals. At many places in this website, you shall find links to other websites/portals. This links have been placed for your convenience. Sportify is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages. Links To All India Council for Technical Education Website By Other Websites/Portals. Prior permission is required before hyperlink are directed from any website/portal to this site. Permission for the same, stating the nature of the content on the pages from where the link has to be given and the exact language of the hyperlink should be obtained by sending a request to stake holder.
Registrant Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 8th December 2020
These Registrant Terms of Service (“Registrant Terms”) are a legally binding agreement between Sportify (“Company”), and the person or entity agreeing to these Registrant Terms, on behalf of itself and its applicable affiliates (“Registrant”). These Registrant Terms may be updated at any time. In the event of an update to the Registrant Terms, Registrant will be emailed a notification and will be deemed to agree to the updated version upon continued use of Sportify services.